Trabalhos de Transition Project Manager vagas em Mcr Llc Oeiras
Mcr Llc Oeiras requerido urgentemente a seguinte posição para a Transition Project Manager. Leia este anúncio de emprego cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Há algumas qualificações, experiências e requisitos de habilidades que os empregadores precisam. Sua história de carreira se encaixa nessas oportunidades? Garantir que você entenda o papel que você está se candidatando e que é adequado para suas habilidades e qualificações.
Siga as instruções on-line, preencha todos os campos necessários e forneça todas as informações relevantes para que seu aplicativo seja enviado corretamente. Quando você clicar no botão 'Apply this Job' (abrir em uma nova janela) você será levado para o formulário de inscrição on-line. Aqui você será solicitado a fornecer detalhes pessoais e de contato, responder a questões relacionadas ao emprego e mostrar como você atende aos principais critérios de seleção.
Trabalhos de Transition Project Manager vagas em Mcr Llc Oeiras Detalhes do Trabalho:
Transition Project Manager
We are seeking a Project Management professional with experience in the delivery of transition and relocation projects. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in the delivery of similar projects for NATO, the MoD, civil service or wider armed forces. They will also be exceptional at the building and management of stakeholder relationships.
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager with experience in relocation and/or transition projects to work in a fast-paced, delivery focused and truly multi-national environment. The successful applicant will be involved in the full life cycle of the project from creation of the transition plan to working with the stakeholders to make it happen. The location of this role will be in the Coastal town of Oeiras in Portugal, so would suit those already situated there or willing to relocate. The ideal candidate is likely to have a civil engineering or facilities management background.
· Create the National Computer & Information School (NCISS) transition plan to include all aspects of transitioning the functioning NCISS into a fully operational academy
· Reports to the NCISS relocation manager providing ongoing insight into the process, providing reports as required
· Build and develop relationships with stakeholders at all levels to ensure business continuity
MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions. We have long provided solutions across the defence community and have an enviable reputation of delivery. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com .
· Demonstrable and recent experience in the art of transition planning military organisations
· Recent experience in the hand-over and acceptance of new multinational facilities
· Familiar with complex equipment/system relocation and reactivation
· Worked with facility deinstalations and deactivations
· Able to work with dispersed teams
· Ability to obtain NATO Security Clearance
· Citizen of NATO
· Demonstrated working level knowledge with MS Office tools (Outlook, Project, Word, Excel and Power Point, Share Point)
· Meets eligibility requirements to work and reside within Portugal
· Able to travel independently (Approximately 10-20% travel expected)
· Prior experience working within a PRINCE2 methodology
· A Master’s degree with 10 years of experience or a Bachelor’s Degree with 15 years of experience in a relevant field
· Current and qualified with recognised project management skills, ideally PRINCE2
If you think that you have the right skills and experience to fill this role, please hit apply below, or for an informal chat ahead of applying please contact me directly at Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org .