Trabalhos de Interior Design Tutor vagas em Further Learning Ltd Porto
Further Learning Ltd Porto requerido urgentemente a seguinte posição para a Interior Design Tutor. Leia este anúncio de emprego cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Há algumas qualificações, experiências e requisitos de habilidades que os empregadores precisam. Sua história de carreira se encaixa nessas oportunidades? Garantir que você entenda o papel que você está se candidatando e que é adequado para suas habilidades e qualificações.
Siga as instruções on-line, preencha todos os campos necessários e forneça todas as informações relevantes para que seu aplicativo seja enviado corretamente. Quando você clicar no botão 'Apply this Job' (abrir em uma nova janela) você será levado para o formulário de inscrição on-line. Aqui você será solicitado a fornecer detalhes pessoais e de contato, responder a questões relacionadas ao emprego e mostrar como você atende aos principais critérios de seleção.
Trabalhos de Interior Design Tutor vagas em Further Learning Ltd Porto Detalhes do Trabalho:
Further Learning Group was established in 2004 with the aim of providing quality distance learning courses that would enable students to acquire the skills they needed to change their careers. Over the last decade Further Learning has grown to encompass a number of international academies offering a variety of fully accredited classroom-based and home-study courses to students around the world.
Our Interior Design academy is a leading provider of online and classroom-based interior design education. Students are provided with a variety of media through which they can attend courses:
- Online learning environment and distance learning
- Classroom learning
- Blended distance and classroom learning
We are currently looking to recruit an experience Interior Design Tutor to join our Academic Team. The suitable candidates will support the learning and education of students by enabling the company to continue to provide top quality resources and materials.
- Provide support, guidance, and tuition to students in an online environment.
- Develop student's creativity and problem-solving skills through well written assessment feedback.
- Communicate and engage with students through email, online forums and video conferencing.
- Engage with the Course Director and Course Coordinator to ensure that course content is up to date and relevant.
- Create engaging and relevant course content for all levels of courses from Certificate to Degree.
- A minimum of a degree qualification in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture, from a recognised institution.
- Relative industry experience with a credible portfolio is essential.
- Lecturing experience or a training qualification would be an advantage.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and SketchUp to a minimum of intermediate level.
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential.
- Ability to work independently under own initiative.
- Strong knowledge of industry trends and best practice.
- Intermediate level proficiency in AutoCAD and SketchUp.
- Significant customer focus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team and students remotely.
- Strong interpersonal skills, showing enthusiasm for education and lifelong learning.
- Strong attention to detail and a dedication to accuracy.
- Proactive work ethic.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your cover letter, CV and a sample portfolio in MS Word or PDF Format.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 18,000.00€ to 20,000.00€ /year
- Interior Design: 2 years
- Porto, Distrito do Porto