Trabalhos de Learning Specialist For Customer Support Lisbon Portugal vagas em Sitel Lisboa
- Learning Specialist For Customer Support Lisbon Portugal
- Lisboa P11
- 26 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Sitel Lisboa requerido urgentemente a seguinte posição para a Learning Specialist For Customer Support Lisbon Portugal. Leia este anúncio de emprego cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Há algumas qualificações, experiências e requisitos de habilidades que os empregadores precisam. Sua história de carreira se encaixa nessas oportunidades? Garantir que você entenda o papel que você está se candidatando e que é adequado para suas habilidades e qualificações.
Siga as instruções on-line, preencha todos os campos necessários e forneça todas as informações relevantes para que seu aplicativo seja enviado corretamente. Quando você clicar no botão 'Apply this Job' (abrir em uma nova janela) você será levado para o formulário de inscrição on-line. Aqui você será solicitado a fornecer detalhes pessoais e de contato, responder a questões relacionadas ao emprego e mostrar como você atende aos principais critérios de seleção.
Trabalhos de Learning Specialist For Customer Support Lisbon Portugal vagas em Sitel Lisboa Detalhes do Trabalho:
We are a leading global outsourcing provider of multilingual customer experience management with 150 offices across 24 countries.
We offer tailored customer care solutions to our diversified client base across all stages of the customer journey. With our operational excellence, continued focus on process improvement and value-add solutions, we are your global partner for today and tomorrow.
We are looking for a Learning Specialist to enhance the competencies of individual employees by designing, updating and conducting training programs that will boost employees workplace performance in alliance with Sitel’s core values.
Our expectations about you
You will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, for managing all phases of training interventions and documentation whilst helping new employees adjust well to our multinational work environment
Welcome new employees’ upon their arrival and provide introductions & office tour
Communicating company details to new hires before their integration
Coordinate company presentations
.Train & Develop,
Building a quarterly training program and preparing learning plans
Liaising with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
Translating requirements into training that will prepare employees for the next step of their career path
Organizing classroom-style seminars, e-learning, and on-the-job training
Manage the e-learning platform
Monitor and support project trainers
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills (C1 and above mandatory)
- Fluency in other foreign language is highly valued
- Fluency in Portuguese is a plus
- High performance, attendance, and dedication within your current role (mandatory)
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel and especially PPT) and operational software.
- Be able to multi-task and perform excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Must be able to identify problems and resolve in a timely manner
- Possess a sense of urgency and an ability to prioritize tasks and resources appropriately.
- Promote an environment conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, and effectiveness
- Ability to work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to make fair and consistent judgments and decisions
- Ability to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures
- Ability to give constructive feedback to the agents which lead to performance improvement
- College Degree in Education, HR or other related fields of Human and Social Sciences (preferable)
- Proven experience as a Trainer and ability to manage the full training cycle is highly valued
- Additional certification in training is a plus
- Experience in a customer service position is a plus
Role Specific Requirements
- Open to travel (domestic)
- Out-of-hours support (when necessary)
At Sitel, we believe our staff is our most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
Among the benefits of working with us are health insurance, daily organic fruit, a nice, open working station, and a great social environment. Sitel has an atmosphere of joy, peace, and ambitions and we often have social events, contests and other fun activities, to give everyday life a zing.
Our offer includes,
- Competitive package, according to the demonstrated skills
- Continuous investment in training and personal development
- Being part of a successful multinational company in a growing industry
- Private healthcare insurance (applicable after 6 months) with an on-site Doctor
- Help in finding accommodation (if necessary)
We take care of you and your progress, making sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. Subsequently, we expect that you do exactly that and give it your best at all times.
We are looking to fill in the position as soon as possible and will invite the best candidates for interviews in the very near future. Therefore, if you feel that this ad sums up your character and ambitions, please submit your resume as soon as possible.